CALL FOR ENTRY for Solo Exhibition at Traditions of Wayland
Arts Wayland invites member artists working in all mediums, styles and schools of thought to participate. Experimental and mixed techniques are welcome.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: April 22nd, 2015
- Must be a member of the Arts Wayland.
- Please have 10 to 12 works available. The works must remain in the show for the full 3 month exhibit time. All work must be for sale
- Works must be available for 3 months beginning in May or August, 2015
- E-mail images of available works to firstname.lastname@example.org The e-mail subject should read: “Solo Exhibition at Traditions Submission”
- Submissions after April 22nd, 2015 will not be acceped.
- File Name, Medium, Price and Dimensions of each artwork are required to be included in the body of the e-mail. (Artwork title is optional.)
- New Works are encouraged. A work that has not been shown in previous Arts Wayland shows is eligible.
- HANDLING FEE: Donation request: Members: 10% of sale price and Non-Members: 20% of sale price.
PUBLICITY and Events: Traditions of Wayland will host a reception with refreshments during the time of the exhibit. The artist also has the opportunity to host a discussion with residents. Arts Wayland will assist the artist with hanging and with PR for their show.
- Save images as a .jpg using the highest quality that keeps the file size under 1MB.
- Images must be sized to 1280 pixels long on the longest side. Avoid making images smaller than 1280.
- Image resolution is 72 pixels per inch to match native screen resolution. The images will be viewed on a monitor.
- File naming requirement is as follows: lastname_firstinitial_imagenumber.jpg. For example White_J_1.jpg. Please do not use symbols or spaces in the file name
- Entries due: April 22nd, 2015
- Notice of Acceptance: April 24th, 2015
- Delivery of Artwork: May 1st or Aug. 1st
- Gallery Exhibition: 3 months, May – June or August - October
- Opening Reception: TBD
- Artwork pickup: Closing day
USE RIGHTS: Artists maintain copyright on all of their work. By submission, artists grant The Arts Wayland the right to use their images for the purpose of marketing the exhibition and other Arts Wayland programs; and for reproduction online and in a print exhibition catalogue. Artists grant the use of their image(s) as stated without further contact or compensation from the Arts Wayland. Artist’s recognition is provided with any use.