Arts Wayland invites member artists working in all mediums, styles and schools of thought to participate. Experimental and mixed techniques are welcome.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: April 10th 2015
- Must be a member of the Arts Wayland.
- E-mail two images related to the theme of the exhibition to firstname.lastname@example.org We will select one of the images for the exhibition. Your e-mail subject should read: What is Seen, What is Unseen Submission
- Submissions after April 10th will not be acceped.
- File Name, Medium, Price and Dimensions of each artwork are required to be included in the body of the e-mail. (Artwork title is optional.)
- Work should not measure more than 24” x 36” in total.
- One diptych is allowed, but should exceed the maximum framed size of 24” x 36”.
- New Works are encouraged. A work that has not been shown in previous Arts Wayland shows is eligible.
HANDLING FEE: No Handling Fees for Artist Member Exhibitions. Donation request: AW Members: 10% of sale price is donated
- Save images as a .jpg using the highest quality that keeps the file size under 1MB.
- Images must be sized to 1280 pixels long on the longest side. Avoid making images smaller than 1280.
- Image resolution is 72 pixels per inch to match native screen resolution. The images will be viewed on a monitor.
- File naming requirement is as follows: jpg. For example White_J_1.jpg. Please do not use symbols or spaces in the file name.
- Entries due: April 10th, 2015
- Notice of Acceptance: April 15th, 2015
- Delivery of Artwork to the Wayland Library Raytheon Room: Saturday, May 2, 2-4pm
- Gallery Exhibition at the Library: May 2nd – May 29th, 2015
- Opening Reception: Saturday May 9th, 3-5pm
- Artwork pickup: Saturday, May 30th, 10am to 12pm
USE RIGHTS: Artists maintain copyright on all of their work. By submission, artists grant The Arts Wayland the right to use their images for the purpose of marketing the exhibition and other Arts Wayland programs; and for reproduction online and in a print exhibition catalogue. Artists grant the use of their image(s) as stated without further contact or compensation from the Arts Wayland. Artist’s recognition is provided with any use.