Call for Group Exhibit Proposals
to exhibit @theW gallery
New Deadline: Proposals are due by April 16, midnight
Submit your Proposal Online
Arts Wayland is accepting proposals from Massachusetts based artists to exhibit in our pop-up gallery and community arts space. The gallery is divided into three spaces. Two spaces each 300-500 square feet and / or 20 -60 linear feet of wall space, non- contiguous comprised of movable partitions are available.
Each show will be clearly marked with signage. All artwork must be family friendly. To have the gallery open more than its regular hours you would need to sit. Sales are paid directly to the artists. A donation to Arts Wayland (a 501 c3) of 20% of the sale price is requested.
· Each proposal should be of work by two to five artists
· Exhibit runs for one month
· Include an artist’s talk, demonstration, or other educational component.
· Host a reception.
What to include in your proposal:
· Write a description of your exhibit’s theme (2-3 paragraphs).
· Include 5 images of artwork for each artist in jpg format, each image under 1mb.
· IMPORTANT: Label jpg images in this format: LastName_heightxwidth_1 for wall art. For 3D work, LastName_HxWxD_1 and include an installation view.
· Describe your educational component.
· Include a 1 paragraph bio of each artist.
· If your proposal is accepted there is a $50 dollar administration fee for signage. There are no additional fees however you are responsible for all costs associated with promotions and refreshments. Arts Wayland will help promote through the mailing list and some other channels.
· Please note: you will be responsible for insuring your artwork.
Email questions to: theW@artswayland.com Subject line: Proposal inquiry
Please feel free to send any questions about how to write a proposal. Help is available to make your submission a success.