Saturday, June 16, 2018, 11am-4pm
Bowditch Athletic and Cultural Complex
475 Union Avenue, Framingham, MA 01702
MetroFest - Special Offer for friends and members of Arts Wayland
The MetroWest Visitors Bureau invites Arts Wayland members and community (newsletter subscribers) to participate in the 5th annual MetroFest, the regional arts, music and food truck festival to be held on June 16, 2018 at Bowditch Complex in Framingham. Artisans and crafters who are members of or affiliated with Arts Wayland can sign up as a vendor/exhibitor at the discounted rate of $75. In addition, crafters are welcome to share a booth space (10 x 10) and split the $75 fee, as long as one person is designated as the contact.
More than 100 crafters/exhibitors and other vendors are expected at this festival, which also features live music on two stages, an electric bike test track, 18 food trucks, a Kids Town with touch-a-truck, and much more.
SPACE IS LIMITED! Due to limited space, this event will be juried. Do not send payment prior to receiving confirmation.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 15, 2018. Please be aware that there are limited exhibitor spots in some of our expanded categories, such as community groups.
- VENDOR CONFIRMATION: Confirmations will be sent on a rolling basis so APPLY EARLY!
- VENDOR PAYMENT: Payment must be received within one week of confirmation. No refunds will be issued.
- Tents are required; all vendors must provide their own 10’ x 10’ tent.
- Tent stake / spikes are not allowed.
- ALL TENTS must be weighted with a minimum of 20 pounds of weight per leg.
- Tents, tables, chairs and electricity ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO RENT.
- All products and displays must be appropriate for all ages.
- No food may be distributed by exhibitors without permission from event organizers and adherence to all required health and food safety regulations.
- Event organizers reserve the right to reject any applicant at their discretion if it is deemed unsuitable or inappropriate.
LEARN MORE AND APPLY ONLINE